top of page
We have built strong international links across the globe to bring together new research technologies and scientific partners in varied domains, and to draw on a wealth of experience and expertise in addressing local and global challenges. The CSDILA has visited and hosted delegates and members from over 60 countries since 2001.
- Fri, 14 OctHyderabad, Telangana, India
- Mon, 19 SeptBonn, Germany
- Tue, 13 SeptWarsaw, Poland
- Mon, 12 SeptWarsaw, Poland12 Sept 2022, 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm GMT+2Warsaw, PolandProf. Rajabifard will demonstrate the advancing land administration System at FIG congress. He will also cover essential points in Digital Twin for the Next Generation of Urban Land Administration and 3d Spatial Planning presentation in this session.
- Mon, 12 SeptWarsaw, Poland
- Sun, 11 SeptWarsaw, Poland
- Tue, 06 SeptOnline event
- Mon, 20 JuneIntercontinental Geo-information Days
- Wed, 08 JuneHelsinki, Finland08 June 2022, 9:30 am – 09 June 2022, 9:30 amHelsinki, Finland, Helsinki, FinlandProfessor Abbas Rajabifard has given a keynote presentation on the role of Digital Twins and Composable System Architecture in building more sustainable and resilient smart cities and tackling the challenges ahead at the Surveying Days 2022 in Helsinki, Finland.
- Wed, 01 JuneTarbes, France01 June 2022, 9:30 am – 03 June 2022, 9:30 amTarbes, France, Tarbes, FranceProfessor Abbas Rajabifard will deliver a keynote entitled “Digital Transformation-a new Era - Environmental Modelling by Digital Twins” in the Second IFAC Workshop on Integrated Assessment Modelling for Environmental Systems
- Wed, 25 MayIEEE SMC Victorian Chapter
- Tue, 24 MayCanberra , Australia
bottom of page